Beacon Athletics | Phantom™ Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage
Set Up Your Indoor Batting Cage in Minutes with Beacon Phantom™
Are you tired of spending more time setting up your indoor batting cage than actually hitting? Say goodbye to the frustration with Beacon Phantom™ Indoor Batting Cage!
Our batting cage is incredibly easy to set up and take down - it takes only two people less than 5 minutes, without the need for ladders. With our cam-lock pulley system, you can easily adjust the tension to ensure the perfect hitting experience for baseball and softball practices.
More time hitting and less time setting up - that's what you can expect with Beacon Phantom™ Indoor Batting Cage. Upgrade your indoor hitting experience today!
The Beacon Phantom™ Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage is so easy to set up and take down, it only takes two people less than 5 minutes and when it’s down you have nothing left hanging from the ceiling.
The Beacon Phantom™ Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage is so easy to set up and take down, it only takes two people less than 5 minutes and when it’s down you have nothing left hanging from the ceiling. Setup is just three easy steps.
- Connect the reach poles on one end
- Lay out your net to the other wall
- Hoist and lock the halyards, pull the net tight and you’re hitting.
Take down is just as easy. Simply release the halyards, let the net drop, unhook the reach poles on the opposite end and collect up the net, and *poof!*… the batting cage disappears.
Standard Phantom™ Batting Cage System includes:
- Phantom™ Premium Net
- 3 reach poles to eliminate the need for ladders during set up and take down
- 3 complete cam-lock pulley systems for easy net tensioning and adjustment
Phantom™ Combo Systems includes:
- Standard Phantom Indoor Batting Cage
- Storage Cart
- Green 6’x12′ Hitting Mat w/o Home Plate
- Green 7.5′ x 7.5′ Vinyl Net Protector
- Pitcher’s L Screen (without padding)
The Phantom™ hitting cage will work in most indoor spaces.
- The standard 70′ baseball batting cage works in spaces from 75’–110′ long.
- The standard 55′ softball batting cage works in spaces from 60′ – 95′ long.