Heater Sports | Power Alley 22 ft. Batting Cage
No More Chasing Balls: Introducing the Heater Sports PowerAlley Home Batting Cage
Do you want to become a great hitter but don't have the time or money to spend chasing balls and searching for open fields or batting cages? Then the Heater Sports PowerAlley Home Batting Cage is perfect for you. This affordable and revolutionary batting cage lets you practice hitting right in your own backyard!
The Heater Sports PowerAlley Home Batting Cage sets up quickly, allowing you to start swinging almost immediately. It's also incredibly durable, built with heavy-duty weatherproof netting that will endure whatever the elements throw at it. With dimensions of 22 feet long, 12 feet wide, and 8 feet high it's also big enough for anyone to use - whether solo or as part of a team.
Plus, all four sides are closed off and securely attached so they won't move while you practice. The size of the mesh net is adjustable too so no matter what type of ball you're using, this net will keep them from flying out onto your lawn or street. You can hit over 250 pitches in one session without having to worry about chasing each one down!
Take your batting skills to the next level with the Heater Sports Power Alley Home Batting Cage today! With its ease-of-use, durability, and adjustable mesh netting, this batting cage is a must have for anyone looking to take their game to higher heights!
- Solid Fiberglass Frame
- 1 1/4” Netting
- Steel Ground Stakes and Nylon Support Ropes
- Built-in Pitching Machine Harness
- Works Perfectly with Heater Sports Pitching Machines
- Fiberglass poles assemble quickly while adding strength and stability
- 1 1/4” Netting is durable and strong
- Steel Ground Stakes provide rugged support
- Built-in Harness connects easily to pitching machine
- Model #: PA199
- 22 ft. Long, 12 ft. Wide, 8 ft. High
- Recommended Ages: 6 years to Adult
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - One Year Warranty
- Use for Baseball or Softball